- Multi-protocol Base station (PCD/VCD) in the RFID HF (13.56MHz) band : proximity (standards ISO/IEC 14443 A and B) and vicinity (ISO/IEC 15693 and 18000-3 mode 1 standards),
- T=CL protocol embedded in coupler's firmware (256-byte frames),
- Supported contactless smartcards (PICC) (partial list) :
- NXP MIFARE Classic et MIFARE Plus, MIFARE UltraLight, DESfire, ProX, SmartMX,
- Infineon SLE66, STMicroelectronics ST19, Atmel AT88,
- S.T. Microelectronics SR176 et SRiX, ASK CTS256B et CTS512B,
- Inside Contactless PicoTag et HID iClass (numéro de série seulement),
- Calypso (incl. Innovatron radio protocol « 14443-B' »)
- Tags specified by NFC Forum : Type 1 (Innovision Jewel or Topaz), Type 2 and Type 4,
- NFC objects or mobile phones running in 14443 card emulation mode (standards ISO/IEC 18092 and 21481).
- Supported RFID tags and labels (VICC) (partial list) :
- NXP ICODE1, ICODE-SLI,
- Texas Instrument TagIT,
- S.T. Microelectronics LRI.
- RFID transmission : 13.56MHz carrier, baudrate 106, 212, 424 or 848 kbps (PCD mode - ISO/IEC 14443 standard), 26kbps (VCD mode - ISO/IEC 15693 standard),
- NXP/Philips Semiconductors RC632 chipset, with CRYPTO1 stream cipher unit and secure storage of MIFARE keys,
- Card operating distance : up to 10cm, depeding on antenna's size and geometry (and depending on the card).
- Small footprint module : 26mm x 31mm x 9mm, 20 pins,
- 2 software-controlled LED outputs (CMOS/TTL),
- 1 software-controlled bi-directionnal user pin (CMOS/TTL),
- RX/TX pins (CMOS/TTL) for serial communication (38400bps or 115200bps),
- Both MFIN and MFOUT pins available on the module pinouts for advanced RC632 operation,
- Power supply : 5V DC, max 200mA, 90mA typical (may vary with the antenna),
- Extended temperature range (-20 to +80 °C).
Development and integration
- Unified SpringProx API, available in the developer's kit (SDK) ; the SDK includes ANSI C source code, to be ported on virtually any target, and Windows binaries,
- Same platform as CSB4, thus allowing fast and easy prototyping on a desktop computer,
- Lightweight ASCII protocol and simple command set for instant operation from inexpensive host microcontroller.
Need custom functions into your K663 or K632 ? We can also develop and embed a dedicated firmware into your module in order to gain the highest performance or to free the host from any card-related processing.
See also RDR-K632, a standalone/reader-only version of K632.
A few applications...
- Ticketing, transportation, road toll pricing,
- RFID tracking, loyalty,
- Private money payment, corporate card, city card,
- Physical access control.