The FunkyGate-DW NFC+BLE enables a Hands-Free Access Control Experience.
It runs with SpringBlue application. To know more about it, see here a short video.
The ‘smart reader’ can be set up for 4 different output protocol:
- DataClock, ISO2 frame format
- Wiegand, 32 bits frame format
- ‘Simplified’ RS-485: the reader sends directly data to the badges as text
- ‘Advanced’ RS-485 able to gather several readers in ‘bus’ configuration behind only one treatment unity
Once you set up the ‘smart reader’ application aspect of the FunkyGate-DW NFC+BLE to catch precise cards data (number or text), whether a protocol serial number (UID), field contents or securized file they are, the FunkyGate-DW NFC+BLE is then stand-alone to do it: the computer or the treatment unity then receives the data.
It is designed to be installed on a wall or a door frame. It has a buzzer and two red/green luminous lights. In addition to be an access control reader, the durable FunkyGate-DW NFC+BLE easily finds its place.
Please note that this device has not been certified by Bluetooth SIG, and has not endorsed either CE nor FCC certification yet. This device shall be used for evaluation purposes only.
- Supports almost all 13.56MHz badges used in companies
- To be set up with Windows software (MultiConf) or securised master badge
- Supports up to 4 reading templates simultaneously
- Rugged wall-mount reader (identical shell for all the SpringCard wall readers)
- 2-year limited warranty
- RoHS & WEEE compliant (environmental protection)
- Carrier frequency: 13.56MHz
- ISO 14443 (1, 2, 3 and 4, both type A and type B): Proximity Coupling Device (PCD)
- ISO 15693 (1, 2, 3): Vicinity Coupling Device (VCD) or Base Station for RFID labels and tags
- ISO 21481 (ECMA 352): the device is able to communicate with any NFC object running in card emulation mode
- 106kbit/s (ISO 14443, NFC-A & NFC-B), 212 or 424kbit/s (FeliCa, NFC-F), 26kbps (ISO 15693, NFC-V)
- ASK CTS256/CTS512
- ATMEL CryptoRF
- Calypso (CD97, CD21, GTML, etc), Innovatron radio protocol "14443 B'"
- FeliCa Lite, Lite-S (NFC Forum T3T)
- HID iClass, Inside PicoTag (UID only)
- Infineon SLE66 family
- Innovision Jewel, Topaz (NFC Forum T1T)
- NXP Mifare UltraLight, NTAG (NFC Forum T2T), Mifare Classic, Mifare Plus, Desfire, SmartMX...
- NXP ICODE-SLI family
- Texas Instrument my-d proximity
- Texas Instrument my-d vicinity
- ST MicroElectronics SR, SRI, SRIX families
- ST MicroElectronics LR family
- Thinfilm NFC Barcode
- 4 processing templates to fetch data from the cards (UID, stored data, APDU response...)
- Free SDK for SpringCard access control readers
- Power: 9 to 12V DC
- 8-point screw terminal (RS-485, DataClock/Wiegand, LED control)
- 2-point screw terminal (power)
- Through RS-485, using Renesas FDT application