The H512 is a coupling device (that reads and writes) able to emulate a card and to communicate in a “peer-to-peer” mode.
It interfaces thanks to a USB link with a host (computer or embedded system) supporting PC/SC standard.
The H512 module needs to be associated with a balanced antenna, one of our antennas portfolio or a custom-made one, according to your needs.
The module can be updated without being stripped down (firmware upgrade is available here).
- NFC Forum Tag emulation (type 4)
- NFC Beam (push NDEF through SNEP over LLCP) provided as a free software library (C#)
- High-integrated PC/SC USB solution
- Custom antenna possible
- 4 LED outputs
- 1 buzzer output
- 4 GPIOs
- 1 I2C master port
- 2-year limited warranty
- RoHS & WEEE compliant (environmental protection)
- Carrier frequency: 13.56MHz
- ISO 14443 (1, 2, 3 and 4, both type A and type B): Proximity Coupling Device (PCD)
- ISO 21481 (ECMA 352): the device is able to communicate with any NFC object running in card emulation mode
- ISO 18092 / NFC peer-to-peer (initiator, passive communication mode only)
- Coupler's firmware embeds T=CL protocol (ISO-DEP), 256-byte frames
- 106kbit/s (ISO 14443, NFC-A & NFC-B), 212 or 424kbit/s (FeliCa, NFC-F)
- NXP Mifare UltraLight, NTAG (NFC Forum T2T), Mifare Classic, Mifare Plus, Desfire, SmartMX...
- Infineon SLE66 family
- Texas Instrument my-d proximity
- Innovision Jewel, Topaz (NFC Forum T1T)
- FeliCa Lite, Lite-S (NFC Forum T3T)
- Calypso (CD97, CD21, GTML, etc), Innovatron radio protocol "14443 B'"
- APDU interpreter, giving easy access to memory contactless cards (NFC Forum Tags, Mifare, ICode and others) through classical READ BINARY and UPDATE BINARY commands
- USB 2.0 full-speed (12Mbit/s), compliant with USB 1.1 and 3.0
- PC/SC v2 compliant - USB CCID profile
- PC/SC driver for Windows Vista/7/8/10 (32 and 64 bits)
- Supported by PCSC-Lite open-source PC/SC stack and driver on Linux and Mac
- Powered by USB (5V DC)
- 4 x 10 pins, 2.54mm step
- In-field, no physical action on the device using SpringCard FUU application and Atmel USB DFU driver
- Introduction to PC/SC development - pdf - Latest, All versions
- H512 Developer's Reference Manual - pdf - Latest, All versions
- NFC SDK for PC/SC Getting Started Guide - pdf - Latest, All versions
- H512 Hardware Integration Guide - pdf - Latest, All versions
- SDK for PCSC - Readme First - Latest, All versions
- Modules with antenna Characteristics and Integration Guide - Latest, All versions
- H512 series product leaflet - pdf - Latest, All versions
- Company brochure - 2017 - pdf - Latest, All versions
- QuickStart for H512 and NFC'Roll - win32-setup - Latest, All versions
- MultiConf - Configuration tool for SpringCard products - sdk - Latest, All versions