The Crazy UHF is the new born of the UHF family product. It is not only an RFID reader that can easily identify objects but also an UHF product with a practical reach up to 5m.
This new UHF product operates on a carrier frequency of 868 MHz (in Europe) and 910 MHz (in the US). The tag will send its identification informations to the reader.
The Crazy UHF will be available in one edition:
The Crazy UHF USB
The Crazy UHF offers an important ease of use as well as the possibility to detect a lot of tags at the same time. The pratical reach is much better in UHF than with a carrier frequency of 13.56 MHz. Thanks to the USB and the RJ45 Ethernet cable there will be no data loss.
- 2 anni
- RoHS & WEEE compliant (environmental protection)
- 4 LED outputs
- 1 buzzer output
- EPC Global UHF Class 1 Gen 2 / ISO 18000-6C
- 868MHz (EU) - 960MHz (US) (RFID UHF)
- Typ: -19 Dbm to 2 Dbm
- Remote, balanced
- 3 to 5V DC
- JST SHR 8 pins (serial link)
- JST SHR 5 pins (power)
- Coax cable (for remote antenna)
- In-field, no physical action on the device using SpringCard Companion application