Desktops Coupling Device
To integrate into industrial machines (OEM)
Lettori per il controllo di accesso
Automotive contactless readers
USB contactless readers
IP contactless readers
Serial contactless readers
Creating new devices
RFID/NFC coupling devices
'Smart readers' & RFID Scanners
Contactless & contact smart card readers
Contactless Cards, NFC tags & accessories
- Desktops Coupling Device
- Our services
- Everything you need to know about the RCTIF certification
- How "Les Cinémas Pathé Gaumont" does virtualise the world’s first movie tickets thanks to Apple's devices and SpringCard's RFiD and NFC readers
- A fictional story to help you imagine your contactless project
- How did we help Xenon 54 nv with the Share@Work solution ?
- Our partnership with Evolis
- Optimizing the reading of your tags easily !
- Everything there is to know about the CE norm !
- NDEF: Four letters defining the data exchange format in NFC !
- Enter any event easily with Weezevent and SpringCard!
- The anti-tearing: concept and mechanisms
- All about the anti-collision mechanisms !
- Everything there is to know about the NXP cards !
- Peer-to-peer vs Host Card Emulation : what are the differences ?
- With NU! eat healthy and reduce waste !
- MTBF: What is it ?
- The TwistyScan: the best of RFID and 2D readers !
- Access museums and amusement parks easily with VIVATICKET !
- What is the difference between RFID and NFC ?
- Everything you need to know about Bluetooth Smart or Bluetooth Low Energy
- What can IoT do for you ?
- What is the difference between a reader and a coupler ?
- Everything there is to know about NFC, RFID and Bluetooth
- Create your avatar with silkke !
- Prox'n Roll RFID Scanner vs Prox'n Roll PC/SC : which one will you choose ?
- With Designa and SpringCard park your car easily !
- Which type of NFC tag is the most interesting for you ?
- Exercise with our FunkyGate !
- Everything there is to know about PC/SC !
- How to upgrade your device's firmware with Firmware Upgrade Utility ?
- Can your company become a member of the Bluetooth SIG ?
- Everything there is to know about the UHF & the Crazy UHF !
- We helped creating the fastest beer dispenser in the world !
- How to set up your D600 ?
- The D600 solution: everything you need to know about it
- How we facilitate the life of students with the CNOUS
- The FunkyGate at Disneyland !
- LoRa: Overview of this technology & its protocol LoRaWAN
- SpringCard is now a member of NFC Forum !
- Our partner's projects are our projects: K2Corp's example
- NFC, RFID : the complete guide
- How to design your antenna?
- SpringCard develops green packaging!
- SpringCard guides you through the world of contactless solutions
- Choose your contactless provider
- SpringCard's customers service
- Core NFC: what you need to know about it
- Success Stories of our clients: ThinFilm
- Retail and contactless technologies (NFC, RFID, BLE, etc.)
- iOs et NFC: latest news from a NFC API
- RFID: overview of the technology
- How to start with my contactless project?
- Why must your contactless reader be interoperable and scalable?
- ThinFilm talks about us
- A new packaging for our Prox’N’Roll
- An end-to-end secure access control system
- A custom-made device for Socket Mobile
- How to use our USB Coupling devices under Android?
- A handy tool for improving technical support
- Tip for junior developers: exploring the memory of a card
- A NFC Access Control reader Cloud-connected
- All about the OEM reader hidden in the machine without removing
- SpringCard's contactless solutions for Event Industry
- Our RFID reader used as a ski pass reader by 5 operators
- March 2016: New couplers, new Prox'N'Roll, NFC technology security
- January 2016: About BlueTooth Low Energy, RFID Scanner and IoT
- Shifting a bicycle sharing scheme into NFC: the VCUB Mobile project
- Contact us
- Create an account
- About us