A few applications...
- Contactless card pre-personnalization and issuing,
- Cards or badges printers,
- Automates, vending machines, kiosks...
- Multi-protocol Base station (PCD/VCD) in the RFID HF (13.56MHz) band : proximity (standards ISO/IEC 14443 A and B) and vicinity (ISO/IEC 15693 and 18000-3 mode 1 standards),
- T=CL protocol embedded in coupler's firmware (256-byte frames),
- Supported contactless smartcards (PICC) (partial list) :
- NXP MIFARE Classic et MIFARE Plus, MIFARE UltraLight, DESfire, ProX, SmartMX,
- Infineon SLE66, STMicroelectronics ST19, Atmel AT88,
- S.T. Microelectronics SR176 et SRiX, ASK CTS256B et CTS512B,
- Inside Contactless PicoTag et HID iClass (numéro de série seulement),
- Calypso (incl. Innovatron radio protocol « 14443-B' »)
- Tags specified by NFC Forum : Type 1 (Innovision Jewel or Topaz), Type 2 and Type 4,
- NFC objects or mobile phones running in 14443 card emulation mode (standards ISO/IEC 18092 and 21481).
- Supported RFID tags and labels (VICC) (partial list) :
- NXP ICODE1, ICODE-SLI,
- Texas Instrument TagIT,
- S.T. Microelectronics LRI.
- RFID transmission : 13.56MHz carrier, baudrate 106, 212, 424 or 848 kbps (PCD mode - ISO/IEC 14443 standard), 26kbps (VCD mode - ISO/IEC 15693 standard),
- NXP/Philips Semiconductors RC632 chipset, with CRYPTO1 stream cipher unit and secure storage of MIFARE keys,
- Card operating distance : 0 to 8cm (depending on the card).
Connection between mother board and antenna uses either a short twisted pair wire (up to 5cm) or a 50&Omega coaxial cable for remote installation (up to 2m). Specific antenna design is possible, according to your own mechanical constraints. Contact us for information.
- 2 ID-000 slots for SIM or SAM smartcards,
- ISO 7816 (3 and 4) standard, supporting both T=0 and T=1 protocols,
- 5V or 3V cards (classes A and AB),
- Baudrate : up to 115kpbs,
- Gemalto GemCore chipset.
USB PC/SC interfaces
- Standard USB CCID profile, compliant with PC/SC version 2 specifications,
- USB 2.0 full-speed (12Mbit/s), USB 1.1 compliant, powered by the bus,
- PC/SC compliant driver for Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 (32 and 64 bits),
- Supported by PCSC-Lite open-source PC/SC stack and driver on Linux and Mac,
- Embedded APDU interpreter, giving easy access to memory contactless cards (MIFARE, ICODE and others) through classical READ BINARY and UPDATE BINARY commands,
- Sample software and development kit for PC/SC available freely.
Optional serial interface
An optional daughter board adds a standard RS-232 interface to CrazyWriter (DB9 plug).
Working with the serial interface requires an external 9 to 12V DC, 1000mA power supply (not included).