Consulting & Support
- SpringCard supports and advises decision-makers in all their identification projects (card, RFID, bar code, etc.) as well on purely technical aspects (technological choices, interoperability objectives, applicable normative context, scope of the pilot site and validation plan, etc.) only on the practical and organisational aspects (ergonomics, communication and user support, deployment logistics, etc.)
- Assistance with project management, architecture of card and NFC solutions (transport and travel, micro-payment, physical access control, loyalty, daily life card and citizenship, etc.),
- Assistance with project management, secure connected objects architecture, anticipation and mitigation of attacks, support in the ANSSI CSPN approach, etc.
- Training (1 to 3 days) on NFC and RFID technologies,
- Training (1 to 3 days) on the implementation of smart cards and transaction security,