- FreeRTOS real-time kernel,
- IPv4 and IPv6 protocols, µIP and lwIP network stacks, AWS,
- Bluetooth (classic) and Bluetooth Smart (BLE 4.x, BLE 5.x) protocols,
- Creation of USB peripherals on a standard or custom class,
- Implementation of LPWAN or mesh modules, Zigbee, JenNet, LonWorks .
- Secure bootloader, communication authentication and encryption, cryptography, Mbed TLS stack, Secure Elements implementation.
- Drivers and low-level development for Windows, UDMF and KMDF, WHQL certification,
- Drivers and low-level development on Unix (Linux, Mac OS X) and Windows,
- Communication libraries on BLE for iOS,
- Communication libraries on USB or BLE for Android, Android services.
APP. AND CLOUD DEVELOPMENT
- Windows / Linux / Mac portable windowed applications, iOS and Android mobile applications, full-web applications,
- Creation of hybrid REST, MQTT, WebSocket back-ends,
- Interfacing with Google micro-services, creation of NFC Apple and Android passes,
- Deployment and operation.
Tip for junior developers: exploring the memory of a cardPassion must be shared. That is why SpringCard is dead set on helping people discover contactless technologies. Are you a junior developer and do you aim at exploring the[…]
A NFC Access Control reader Cloud-connectedThe new FunkyGates-IP NFC are now available for customers to use with the Cloud and open the doors of connected devices. SpringCard updated their firmware (v.1.70) and[…]