The Prox'N'Roll RFID Scanner HSP OEM is a smart reader that enables to read badges, NFC cards or HF RFID labels as simply as a bar code.
Once you configure the ‘smart reader’ application aspect of the Prox'N'Roll RFID Scanner HSP OEM to reach precise cards data (number or text), whether a protocol serial number (UID), field contents or securized file they are, the Prox'N'Roll RFID Scanner HSP OEM is then stand-alone to do it: the computer receives data as if someone would type it on a keyboard.
The computer sees the Prox'N'Roll RFID Scanner HSP OEM as if it were a standard USB keyboard. So, no need to install any driver. Moreover, already installed applications commonly run without changing: just put the cursor in the input field you want to see data arriving!
To read and learn more about the RFID Scanners, click here.
Discover here the Prox'N'Roll RFID Scanner running in mountains...
Here is the presentation of the Prox'N'Roll RFID Scanner HSP OEM in video.
- No driver to install, no specific development to do
- Supports up to 4 reading templates simultaneously
- Directly powered by USB, cable included
- High luminosity LEDs - buzzer
- To be set up with Windows software (MultiConf) or securised master badge
- 2 anni
- RoHS & WEEE compliant (environmental protection)