The Prox'N'Roll RFID Scanner HSP is a smart reader that enables to read badges, NFC cards or RFID labels as simply as a bar code. It is a really user-friendly device.
If needed, you will find some more information about RFID Scanners here. And discover here how the Prox'N'Roll RFID Scanner is used for ski passes.
You just configure the smart reader according to cards data -number or text- you want to reach. It doesn't matter if it is a protocol serial number (UID), field contents or securized files: the smart reader will reach them all.
And that is all! The Prox'N'Roll RFID Scanner HSP is stand-alone to run and the computer receives data as if someone would type it on a keyboard. The computer sees the Prox'N'Roll RFID Scanner HSP as if it were a standard USB keyboard.
So, no need to install any driver. Moreover, already installed applications commonly run without changing: just put the cursor in the input field you want to see data arriving!
OEM version (no housing - bare card) is available. Please read the dedicated page.
Here is the presentation of the Prox'N'Roll RFID Scanner HSP in video.
- No driver to install, no specific development to do
- Supports up to 4 reading templates simultaneously
- Directly powered by USB, cable included
- Sober anti-skid housing
- High luminosity LEDs - buzzer
- To be set up with Windows software (MultiConf) or securised master badge
- 2 anni
- RoHS & WEEE compliant (environmental protection)