The Prox’N’Roll RFID Scanner HSP is a smart reader that enables to read badges, NFC cards or RFID labels as simply as a bar code. It is a really user-friendly device.
If needed, you will find some more information about RFID Scanners here. And discover here how the Prox'N'Roll RFID Scanner is used for ski passes.
You just configure the smart reader according to cards data -number or text- you want to reach. It doesn't matter if it is a protocol serial number (UID), field contents or securized files: the smart reader will reach them all.
And that is all! The Prox’N’Roll RFID Scanner HSP is stand-alone to run and the computer receives data as if someone would type it on a keyboard. The computer sees the Prox’N’Roll RFID Scanner HSP as if it were a standard USB keyboard.
So, no need to install any driver. Moreover, already installed applications commonly run without changing: just put the cursor in the input field you want to see data arriving!
OEM version (no housing - bare card) is available. Please read the dedicated page.
- No driver to install, no specific development to do
- Supports up to 4 reading templates simultaneously
- Directly powered by USB, cable included
- Sober anti-skid housing
- High luminosity LEDs - buzzer
- To be set up with Windows software (MultiConf) or securised master badge
- 2-year limited warranty
- RoHS & WEEE compliant (environmental protection)
- Carrier frequency: 13.56MHz
- ISO 14443 (1, 2, 3 and 4, both type A and type B): Proximity Coupling Device (PCD)
- ISO 15693 (1, 2, 3): Vicinity Coupling Device (VCD) or Base Station for RFID labels and tags
- ISO 21481 (ECMA 352): the device is able to communicate with any NFC object running in card emulation mode
- 106kbit/s (ISO 14443, NFC-A & NFC-B), 212 or 424kbit/s (FeliCa, NFC-F), 26kbps (ISO 15693, NFC-V)
- ASK CTS256/CTS512
- ATMEL CryptoRF
- Calypso (CD97, CD21, GTML, etc), Innovatron radio protocol "14443 B'"
- FeliCa Lite, Lite-S (NFC Forum T3T)
- HID iClass, Inside PicoTag (UID only)
- Infineon SLE66 family
- Innovision Jewel, Topaz (NFC Forum T1T)
- NXP Mifare UltraLight, NTAG (NFC Forum T2T), Mifare Classic, Mifare Plus, Desfire, SmartMX...
- NXP ICODE-SLI family
- Texas Instrument my-d proximity
- Texas Instrument my-d vicinity
- ST MicroElectronics SR, SRI, SRIX families
- ST MicroElectronics LR family
- Thinfilm NFC Barcode
- 4 processing templates to fetch data from the cards (UID, stored data, APDU response...)
- Serial - 38400 or 115200bps
- RS-485 (differential - bus)
- DataClock (ISO2), Wiegand or RS485
- Powered by USB (5V DC)
- USB type A, 1.8m cord
- In-field, no physical action on the device using SpringCard FUU application and Atmel USB DFU driver
- In-field configuration using secured "master cards"
- Prox'N'Roll RFID Scanner HSP - pdf - Latest, All versions
- Company brochure - 2017 - pdf - Latest, All versions
- MultiConf - Configuration tool for SpringCard products - sdk - Latest, All versions
- Firmware Upgrade Utility (FUU) - win32-setup - Latest, All versions