HARDWARE ENGINEERING OFFICE
- Design of 13.56MHz NFC / RFID antennas for OEM SpringCard modules or associated with other front-ends,
- Optimization of existing antennas,
- Support for ISO / IEC 10373-6 (Analog) certification and CE / FCC certifications,
- Custom design of contactless smart card interface (from front-end to antenna) for embedded systems,
- Complete design of connected objects, from idea to deployment.
FIRMWARE & SOFTWARE ENGINEERING OFFICE
- Embedded development on 8/16 and 32 bit microcontrollers,
- Development on embedded Linux, development of USB, SPI or I2C device drivers for Linux,
- System and UI development on Windows, driver development,
- Portable or native development on iOS and Android mobiles and tablets,
- Cryptography and secure protocols,
- Support for ISO / IEC 10373-6, NFC Forum, EMV CT and EMV CL (Digital) certifications.
How "Les Cinémas Pathé Gaumont" does virtualise the world’s first movie ticketsThis partnership between Apple and Pathé Gaumont is prestigious and strategic allowing to join forces in launching the first virtualised movie theater ticket. Launched Tuesday,[…]
iOs et NFC: latest news from a NFC APIRecently, an iOS developer performed tests with his jailbroken iPhone and, in the wake, Apple released an NFC API for all developers. Will the new API unveiled by Apple be[…]