SpringCard offers a 13.56 MHz contactless smart card reader (coupling device) compliant with the PC/SC standard: the Prox'N'Roll PC/SC HSP
It reads and writes a wide range of smartcards and tags as well as smartphones.
It runs with any PC/SC software that enables very easy software integration and application development.
When ISO14443 standard is used, the best transaction speed is reached thanks to its USB interface.
Light and sound signals are set up easily thanks to an application.
Watch our video to know more about our product.
If you need technical details, read the H663 module page, which is the base of the Prox'N'Roll PC/SC HSP.
The OEM version (no housing - bare card) is available. Go to the dedicated page.
Here is the presentation of the Prox'n Roll PC/SC HSP in video.
The Prox'N'Roll-HSP PC/SC is also able to deal with Apple Wallet NFC cards and Google SmartTap (Android Wallet) NFC passes, simply download your free demo pass visiting springpass.springcard.com
- PC/SC USB driver for Windows, Linux and other Unix (including MacOS X)
- Directly powered by USB, cable included
- Sober anti-skid housing
- 2-year limited warranty
- RoHS & WEEE compliant (environmental protection)
- Ability to deal with Google SmartTap (Android Wallet) NFC passes and Apple Wallet NFC cards
- Carrier frequency: 13.56MHz
- ISO 14443 (1, 2, 3 and 4, both type A and type B): Proximity Coupling Device (PCD)
- ISO 15693 (1, 2, 3): Vicinity Coupling Device (VCD) or Base Station for RFID labels and tags
- ISO 21481 (ECMA 352): the device is able to communicate with any NFC object running in card emulation mode
- ISO 18092 / NFC peer-to-peer (initiator, passive communication mode only)
- Coupler's firmware embeds T=CL protocol (ISO-DEP), 256-byte frames
- 106, 212, 424 or 848kbit/s (ISO 14443, NFC-A & NFC-B), 212 or 424kbit/s (FeliCa, NFC-F), 26kbps (ISO 15693, NFC-V)
- ATMEL CryptoRF
- ASK CTS256/CTS512
- Calypso (CD97, CD21, GTML, etc), Innovatron radio protocol "14443 B'"
- FeliCa Lite, Lite-S (NFC Forum T3T)
- HID iClass, Inside PicoTag (UID only)
- Infineon SLE66 family
- Innovision Jewel, Topaz (NFC Forum T1T)
- NXP Mifare UltraLight, NTAG (NFC Forum T2T), Mifare Classic, Mifare Plus, Desfire, SmartMX...
- NXP ICODE-SLI family
- ST MicroElectronics SR, SRI, SRIX families
- ST MicroElectronics LR family
- Texas Instrument my-d proximity
- Texas Instrument my-d vicinity
- Thinfilm NFC Barcode
- APDU interpreter, giving easy access to memory contactless cards (NFC Forum Tags, Mifare, ICode and others) through classical READ BINARY and UPDATE BINARY commands
- USB 2.0 full-speed (12Mbit/s), compliant with USB 1.1 and 3.0
- PC/SC v2 compliant - USB CCID profile
- PC/SC driver for Windows Vista/7/8/10 (32 and 64 bits)
- Supported by PCSC-Lite open-source PC/SC stack and driver on Linux and Mac
- Powered by USB (5V DC)
- USB type A, 1.8m cord
- In-field, no physical action on the device using SpringCard FUU application and Atmel USB DFU driver