The Prox'N'Roll PC/SC HSP OEM is a practical NFC coupler.
Sending light and sound signals, easy to drive thanks to applications, the Prox'N'Roll PC/SC HSP OEM perfectly suits to interact withe users.
Like the other SpringCard USB couplers, the Prox'N'Roll PC/SC HSP OEM is in compliance with the PC/SC standard. The software integration and the application development are thus really easy. The speed of the USB interface combined to the high rate of the ISO 14443 standard enable the Prox'N'Roll PC/SC HSP OEM to reach the best transaction speed.
Here is the presentation of the Prox'n Roll PC/SC HSP OEM in video.
- Carrier frequency: 13.56MHz
- ISO 14443 (1, 2, 3 and 4, both type A and type B): Proximity Coupling Device (PCD)
- ISO 15693 (1, 2, 3): Vicinity Coupling Device (VCD) or Base Station for RFID labels and tags
- ISO 21481 (ECMA 352): the device is able to communicate with any NFC object running in card emulation mode
- ISO 18092 / NFC peer-to-peer (initiator, passive communication mode only)
- Coupler's firmware embeds T=CL protocol (ISO-DEP), 256-byte frames
- 106, 212, 424 or 848kbit/s (ISO 14443, NFC-A & NFC-B), 212 or 424kbit/s (FeliCa, NFC-F), 26kbps (ISO 15693, NFC-V)
- ATMEL CryptoRF
- ASK CTS256/CTS512
- Calypso (CD97, CD21, GTML, etc), Innovatron radio protocol "14443 B'"
- FeliCa Lite, Lite-S (NFC Forum T3T)
- HID iClass, Inside PicoTag (UID only)
- Infineon SLE66 family
- Innovision Jewel, Topaz (NFC Forum T1T)
- NXP Mifare UltraLight, NTAG (NFC Forum T2T), Mifare Classic, Mifare Plus, Desfire, SmartMX...
- NXP ICODE-SLI family
- ST MicroElectronics SR, SRI, SRIX families
- ST MicroElectronics LR family
- Texas Instrument my-d proximity
- Texas Instrument my-d vicinity
- Thinfilm NFC Barcode
- APDU interpreter, giving easy access to memory contactless cards (NFC Forum Tags, Mifare, ICode and others) through classical READ BINARY and UPDATE BINARY commands
- USB 2.0 full-speed (12Mbit/s), compliant with USB 1.1 and 3.0
- PC/SC v2 compliant - USB CCID profile
- PC/SC driver for Windows Vista/7/8/10 (32 and 64 bits)
- Supported by PCSC-Lite open-source PC/SC stack and driver on Linux and Mac
- Powered by USB (5V DC)
- USB type A, 1.8m cord
- In-field, no physical action on the device using SpringCard FUU application and Atmel USB DFU driver