Web site copyright
All items (documents, pictures, text, softwares, ...) on this web site are Copyright © SpringCard SAS and/or its suppliers or partners. All rights reserved.
Except as otherwise indicated elsewhere on this web site, you are free to view, download and print the documents and information available on this site. Those rights granted to you constitute a license and not a transfer of title ; you may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the documents and information on this web site.
The rights specified above to view, download and print the documents and information available on this web site are not applicable to the graphical elements, design or layout of this web site.
For more information, please contact us.
Any product and company names mentioned in these pages may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Softwares, licensed items
All licenced items (such as softwares, development kits or products updates) you may download from this web site are under the exclusive licence agreement accompanying the downloaded file or accompanying the original product that you update. Downloading of such items implies taht you accept the terms of the related licence agreement. Any reproduction or redistribution of one of this software or items which does not respect the terms of the licence agreement are prohibited by the law.
SpringCard allows a link to this web site providing the link owner conforms to the following terms and conditions. A site which offers a link to this web site:
- Can direct to this web site content, but not copy it;
- Should not present an environment or a navigator focusing on the information contained in this web site;
- Should not provide erronous or unfairfull information related to SpringCard products or services;
- Should not give an errounous image of the relationship between SpringCard and the owner of the link;
- Should not imply in any way that SpringCard guarantees or supports the owner of the link, or his owner's own services and products;
- Should not use logos or the commercial image of SpringCard without prealable written agreement;
- Should not present any adult-classified, defamatory or pornographic content;
- Should not present any content that may be prohibited by French law;
- Must accept that this link may be removed anytime at SpringCard's request under the terms of this agreement.