The SpringCard TwistyWriter HSP module fits for being added to any system with a USB host port and supporting PC/SC standard. The TwistyWriter HSP is based on a H663 module and measures 69x45mm. It is a contactless reader/writer including a mini-SIM size SAM card slot (ID-000 / 2FF size).
The speed of the USB interface combined to the high rate of the ISO 14443 standard enable the module to reach the best transaction speed.
The module must be associated with a symmetric (balanced) antenna depending on your size constraints and on the type of tag to support. Have a look in our antennas portfolio or ask for a custom-made one. Your SpringCard contact will also guide you to the ribbon cable you need.
Here is the presentation of the TwistyWriter HSP in video.
- Carrier frequency: 13.56MHz
- ISO 14443 (1, 2, 3 and 4, both type A and type B): Proximity Coupling Device (PCD)
- ISO 15693 (1, 2, 3): Vicinity Coupling Device (VCD) or Base Station for RFID labels and tags
- ISO 21481 (ECMA 352): the device is able to communicate with any NFC object running in card emulation mode
- ISO 18092 / NFC peer-to-peer (initiator, passive communication mode only)
- Coupler's firmware embeds T=CL protocol (ISO-DEP), 256-byte frames
- 106, 212, 424 or 848kbit/s (ISO 14443, NFC-A & NFC-B), 212 or 424kbit/s (FeliCa, NFC-F), 26kbps (ISO 15693, NFC-V)
- ATMEL CryptoRF
- ASK CTS256/CTS512
- Calypso (CD97, CD21, GTML, etc), Innovatron radio protocol "14443 B'"
- FeliCa Lite, Lite-S (NFC Forum T3T)
- HID iClass, Inside PicoTag (UID only)
- Infineon SLE66 family
- Innovision Jewel, Topaz (NFC Forum T1T)
- NXP Mifare UltraLight, NTAG (NFC Forum T2T), Mifare Classic, Mifare Plus, Desfire, SmartMX...
- NXP ICODE-SLI family
- ST MicroElectronics SR, SRI, SRIX families
- ST MicroElectronics LR family
- Texas Instrument my-d proximity
- Texas Instrument my-d vicinity
- Thinfilm NFC Barcode
- APDU interpreter, giving easy access to memory contactless cards (NFC Forum Tags, Mifare, ICode and others) through classical READ BINARY and UPDATE BINARY commands
- Remote, balanced
- USB 2.0 full-speed (12Mbit/s), compliant with USB 1.1 and 3.0
- PC/SC v2 compliant - USB CCID profile
- PC/SC driver for Windows Vista/7/8/10 (32 and 64 bits)
- Supported by PCSC-Lite open-source PC/SC stack and driver on Linux and Mac
- Powered by USB (5V DC)
- 5-pin JST SHR (USB)
- 4-pin JST SHR (balanced antenna)
- In-field, no physical action on the device using SpringCard FUU application and Atmel USB DFU driver
- 1 ID-000 slot for SIM or SAM smartcard
- ISO 7816 (3 and 4): 4MHz clock, supports both T=0 and T=1 protocols, up to TA1=96
TwistyWriter Hardware Integration Guide - pdfUnavaiblable, All versions