The FunkyGate-DW NFC is a ‘smart reader’ fitting for physical access control applications. It can be set up for 4 different output protocol:
- DataClock, ISO2 frame format
- Wiegand, 32 bits frame format
- ‘Simplified’ RS-485: the reader sends directly data to the badges as text
- ‘Advanced’ RS-485 able to gather several readers in ‘bus’ configuration behind only one treatment unity
Once you set up the ‘smart reader’ application aspect of the FunkyGate-DW NFC to catch precise cards data (number or text), whether a protocol serial number (UID), field contents or securized file they are, the FunkyGate-DW NFC is then stand-alone to do it: the computer or the treatment unity then receives the data.
It is designed to be installed on a wall or a door frame. It has a buzzer and two red/green luminous lights. In addition to be an access control reader, the durable FunkyGate-DW NFC easily finds its place.
Link to Firmware Upgrade here.
Here is the presentation of the FunkyGate DW-NFC in video.
- Supports almost all 13.56MHz badges used in companies
- To be set up with Windows software (MultiConf) or securised master badge
- Supports up to 4 reading templates simultaneously
- Rugged wall-mount reader (identical shell for all the SpringCard wall readers)
- 2-year limited warranty
- RoHS & WEEE compliant (environmental protection)
- Carrier frequency: 13.56MHz
- ISO 14443 (1, 2, 3 and 4, both type A and type B): Proximity Coupling Device (PCD)
- ISO 15693 (1, 2, 3): Vicinity Coupling Device (VCD) or Base Station for RFID labels and tags
- ISO 21481 (ECMA 352): the device is able to communicate with any NFC object running in card emulation mode
- 106kbit/s (ISO 14443, NFC-A & NFC-B), 212 or 424kbit/s (FeliCa, NFC-F), 26kbps (ISO 15693, NFC-V)
- ASK CTS256/CTS512
- ATMEL CryptoRF
- Calypso (CD97, CD21, GTML, etc), Innovatron radio protocol "14443 B'"
- FeliCa Lite, Lite-S (NFC Forum T3T)
- HID iClass, Inside PicoTag (UID only)
- Infineon SLE66 family
- Innovision Jewel, Topaz (NFC Forum T1T)
- NXP Mifare UltraLight, NTAG (NFC Forum T2T), Mifare Classic, Mifare Plus, Desfire, SmartMX...
- NXP ICODE-SLI family
- Texas Instrument my-d proximity
- Texas Instrument my-d vicinity
- ST MicroElectronics SR, SRI, SRIX families
- ST MicroElectronics LR family
- Thinfilm NFC Barcode
- 4 processing templates to fetch data from the cards (UID, stored data, APDU response...)
- DataClock (ISO2), Wiegand or RS485
- Free SDK for SpringCard access control readers
- Power: 9 to 24V DC
- 8-point screw terminal (RS-485, DataClock/Wiegand, LED control)
- 2-point screw terminal (power)
- Through RS-485, using Renesas FDT application
- In-field configuration using secured "master cards"
- In-field configuration through serial link using SpringCard MultiConf application