The SpringCard CrazyWriter HSP is made up of:
- a H663 module-based motherboard (firmware upgrade is here) including a mini-SIM size SAM card slot (ID-000 / 2FF size),
- a remote antenna (asymmetric) linked by a thin micro-coax cable.
Both cards measure 69x45mm and are linked by a ribbon cable.
The coupling device is compliant with the PC/SC standard. Moreover, the speed of the USB interface combined to the high rate of the ISO 14443 standard enable the module to reach the best transaction speed.
Two optional cards can complete the CrazyWriter HSP:
- either one with 1 contact card slot (ID-1 / 1FF size),
- or one with 3 additional mini-SIM sized SAM cards slots (ID-000 / 2FF size).
Here the presentation of the CrazyWriter HSP OEM in video.
- Carrier frequency: 13.56MHz
- ISO 14443 (1, 2, 3 and 4, both type A and type B): Proximity Coupling Device (PCD)
- ISO 15693 (1, 2, 3): Vicinity Coupling Device (VCD) or Base Station for RFID labels and tags
- ISO 21481 (ECMA 352): the device is able to communicate with any NFC object running in card emulation mode
- ISO 18092 / NFC peer-to-peer (initiator, passive communication mode only)
- Coupler's firmware embeds T=CL protocol (ISO-DEP), 256-byte frames
- 106, 212, 424 or 848kbit/s (ISO 14443, NFC-A & NFC-B), 212 or 424kbit/s (FeliCa, NFC-F), 26kbps (ISO 15693, NFC-V)
- ATMEL CryptoRF
- ASK CTS256/CTS512
- Calypso (CD97, CD21, GTML, etc), Innovatron radio protocol "14443 B'"
- FeliCa Lite, Lite-S (NFC Forum T3T)
- HID iClass, Inside PicoTag (UID only)
- Infineon SLE66 family
- Innovision Jewel, Topaz (NFC Forum T1T)
- NXP Mifare UltraLight, NTAG (NFC Forum T2T), Mifare Classic, Mifare Plus, Desfire, SmartMX...
- NXP ICODE-SLI family
- ST MicroElectronics SR, SRI, SRIX families
- ST MicroElectronics LR family
- Texas Instrument my-d proximity
- Texas Instrument my-d vicinity
- Thinfilm NFC Barcode
- APDU interpreter, giving easy access to memory contactless cards (NFC Forum Tags, Mifare, ICode and others) through classical READ BINARY and UPDATE BINARY commands
- Remote, unbalanced
- USB 2.0 full-speed (12Mbit/s), compliant with USB 1.1 and 3.0
- PC/SC v2 compliant - USB CCID profile
- PC/SC driver for Windows Vista/7/8/10 (32 and 64 bits)
- Supported by PCSC-Lite open-source PC/SC stack and driver on Linux and Mac
- Powered by USB (5V DC)
- 4-pin JST PHR (USB)
- USB mini type B
- Jack 2.1 x 5mm (power)
- 50-ohm µ-coax (unbalanced antenna) (Hirose)
- 8-pin JST ZHR (ID-1 smartcard interface)
- 2-pin JST PHR (ID-1 smartcard presence)
- In-field, no physical action on the device using SpringCard FUU application and Atmel USB DFU driver
- 1 ID-000 slot for SIM or SAM smartcard
- ISO 7816 (3 and 4): 4MHz clock, supports both T=0 and T=1 protocols, up to TA1=96
- In option: ID-1 slot for smart card
- In option: Daughter board for 3 more ID-000 slot
- CrazyWriter HSP QuickStart Guide - Latest, All versions
- 'H' Series OEM PC/SC Contactless Couplers leaflet - pdf - Latest, All versions
- CrazyWriter HSP product leaflet - pdf - Latest, All versions
- Introduction to PC/SC development - pdf - Latest, All versions
- H663 Developer's Reference Manual - pdf - Latest, All versions
- CrazyWriter HSP Hardware Integration Guide - Latest, All versions
- Antenna Integration Guide - pdf - Latest, All versions
- QuickStart for PC/SC - win32-setup - Latest, All versions
- MultiConf - Configuration tool for SpringCard products - sdk - Latest, All versions
- Smartcards and contactless smartcards - Integrator's Implementer's Guide - pdf - Latest, All versions