The TwistyWriter-IP PC/SC is a RFID HF/NFC coupling device on your TCP/IP LAN network. It has a RJ45 10/100Mbps standard port. As it is supported by PC/SC drivers, the software integration and the application development are thus really easy.
The TwistyWriter-IP PC/SC is based on the same module as the FunkyGate-IP PC/SC.
TwistyWriter-IP PC/SC: RJ45 10/100Mbps connexion, 9 to 12V external power
TwistyWriter-IP+POE PC/SC: power-over-Ethernet RJ45 10/100Mbps connection. That means that the network cables carry electrical power.
The board measures 69x45mm (dimensions shared by most of SpringCard OEM products).
The TwistyWriter-IP PC/SC must be associated with a symmetric (balanced) antenna depending on your size constraints and on the type of tag to support.
Your contact will guide you to the antenna and ribbon cable you need. See here our off the shelf antennas. Our engineers also design custom antennas.
Here is a presentation of the TwistyWriter IP PC/SC in video.
- Carrier frequency: 13.56MHz
- ISO 14443 (1, 2, 3 and 4, both type A and type B): Proximity Coupling Device (PCD)
- ISO 15693 (1, 2, 3): Vicinity Coupling Device (VCD) or Base Station for RFID labels and tags
- ISO 21481 (ECMA 352): the device is able to communicate with any NFC object running in card emulation mode
- ISO 18092 / NFC peer-to-peer (initiator, passive communication mode only)
- Coupler's firmware embeds T=CL protocol (ISO-DEP), 256-byte frames
- 106kbit/s (ISO 14443, NFC-A & NFC-B), 212 or 424kbit/s (FeliCa, NFC-F), 26kbps (ISO 15693, NFC-V)
- ATMEL CryptoRF
- ASK CTS256/CTS512
- Calypso (CD97, CD21, GTML, etc), Innovatron radio protocol "14443 B'"
- FeliCa Lite, Lite-S (NFC Forum T3T)
- HID iClass, Inside PicoTag (UID only)
- Infineon SLE66 family
- Innovision Jewel, Topaz (NFC Forum T1T)
- NXP Mifare UltraLight, NTAG (NFC Forum T2T), Mifare Classic, Mifare Plus, Desfire, SmartMX...
- NXP ICODE-SLI family
- ST MicroElectronics SR, SRI, SRIX families
- ST MicroElectronics LR family
- Texas Instrument my-d proximity
- Texas Instrument my-d vicinity
- Thinfilm NFC Barcode
- APDU interpreter, giving easy access to memory contactless cards (NFC Forum Tags, Mifare, ICode and others) through classical READ BINARY and UPDATE BINARY commands
- Remote, balanced
- Ethernet 10/100 TCP/IP v4
- PC/SC v2 compliant - TCP/IP protocol based on USB CCID specification
- PC/SC driver for Windows Vista/7/8/10 (32 and 64 bits)
- Supported by PCSC-Lite open-source PC/SC stack and driver on Linux and Mac
- Power: 9 to 12V DC
- 2-point screw terminal (power)
- RJ45 (network)
- 4-pin JST SHR (balanced antenna)
- Through USB, using Renesas FDT application
TwistyWriter Hardware Integration Guide - pdfUnavaiblable, All versions